Achieve Work/Life Balance Training
In today’s face-paced world it's difficult to maintain a sense of work/life balance. Work seems to penetrate into after hours and weekends resulting in feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and a general lack of enthusiasm for life. The American Institute of Stress claims that stress is American’s number one health problem, with work being the major culprit. Today, workers need clarity, skills, and education on how to attain and maintain a healthy work/life balance.
This workshop will focus on how workers can gain more work/life balance into their life. The first part will be to help participants to identify and clarify what work/life balance means to them. Then, through a series of exercises, will develop their own work/life balance plan. Once a plan has been created participants will discuss the challenges and barriers that might impede this plan and discuss strategies that will lead to success. In depth instruction is provided on how participants can use their electronic productivity tool (i.e. Outlook) and plan their day/week to support their work/life balance strategies. Upon completion of the class each participant will develop commitments and have a work/life balance action plan.
- Define work-life balance and how it applies to participants
- Develop work-life balance goals and specific actions
- Determine accountability triggers to support achieving work-life balance
- Learn how to utilize productivity tools to support and incorporate work-life balance goals
- Gain strategies in how to acquire the time to get important personal activities integrated into the calendar
- Understand how to maintain work-life balance through effective daily and weekly planning
Seminar Length: 4 hours
Class Size: 10-30 participants
Materials: 20 page workbook provided
Seminar Location: On-site at company
Equipment: LCD projector