Operational planning is the process of converting strategic goals and objectives into actionable activities. Officiency assists organizations in operational planning of strategic plans so that there are clear milestones and achievable actions. During this process, Officiency ensures there is alignment between the operational and strategic plan.
Operational planning will:
- Identify all activities and tasks to achieve a strategic goal
- Identify realistic timeframe and deadlines
- Identify key resources and staffing requirements
- Identify financial and budget requirements
- Identify outcomes and performance measures